Fluent in Spanish: reading, writing, and speaking.
Specializes in historical hand sewing techniques, historical and theatrical clothing construction, needlework. Microsoft Office and Google workspace.
August 2021 – PRESENT
Concordia College, Moorhead MN– Costume Shop Assistant
- Responsibilities include helping construct and alter garments, taking measurements, labeling garments, fitting and tailoring costumes.
- Cleaning and organizing the costume shop and costume storage.
- Help teach other shop assistants.
- Worked on wardrobe for several shows last year and as Head Wardrobe for the production of Rocky Horror Picture Show, fall 2022, which included managing a team of other wardrobe assistants, clearly communicating expectations and directions, doing pre-sets for shows, helping actors dress, wigging actors, doing quick changes, washing and sanitizing costumes every night, fixing broken items as necessary.
August 2019 – March 2020
Minnetonka Ice Arena, Minnetonka MN– Concession Stand Attendant
- Provided high quality, friendly customer service to diverse patrons.
- Opened and closed the concession stand, sanitizing workstations, preparing food.
- Managing cash register, counting cash drawer.
June 2013 – September 2019
The Landing, Three Rivers Park District, Shakopee MN
- Helping in and around the house buildings; cleaning, beating rugs, cooking, mending, dipping candles, pumping bellows, washing and drying laundry.
- Engaging with visiting children by answering questions and teaching them games and activities, such as walking on stilts and game of graces.
April 2018 – September 2018
Stages Theatre Company, Hopkins MN
- Working as a volunteer in the costume shop, helping build and organize garments for shows, going through storage to pull costumes and help clean, helping actors into their garments, wigs, and makeup.
January 2015 – August 2018
Friends of the Library, Hennepin County libraries MN
- Primarily volunteered at the Hopkins and Ridgedale libraries, helping the youth librarians shelve, put up displays, and process returns. Helped organize, set up, and carry out after-school teen programming and events.
- Helped sort and dispose of donated and withdrawn books for library sales.
August 2020 – June 2021
National Honors Society, Hopkins High School, Minnetonka MN
- Participated in community activities such as food drives.
- Assisted a local elderly woman with yard work; clearing brush, mowing lawn.
August 2021 – May 2025
Concordia College, Moorhead MN– Bachelor of Arts, Heritage and Museum Studies
Current coursework includes several classes in museum studies, museum and archival theory and practice, and digital history.
National Honors Society
Concordia Excellence Scholarship, Theatre Performance Scholarship
The most recent item in this portfolio is from June 2021, most other items were constructed before that. I have not had a chance to photograph and update this portfolio, but I would be more than happy to show more recent examples of my work.